Monday, February 18, 2013

Annual divination and relationship compatibility reports

I am telling you up front that I am going to offer something for purchase or trade because I hate when I read something and come to find out they were trying to sell me something all along.  But even if you don't want to buy anything, please read anyways because I am just informing you of this product anyways :)

I met with a fellow starseed yesterday and during the course of our lunch she enlightened me to a method of divination that she has used for years called "Destiny cards" which was so accurate that I was taken aback.  It might have been universe toying with me because before she pulled out the book I thought, "I'm good with the divination I already use, I'm not sure my brain can memorize any more info." AND I just ordered a new oracle deck that should be here today, I hope (Isis Oracle by Alana Fairchild) because it looks amazing.

Anywhooo.. when I say it was accurate, I mean it was SOOO accurate that I was like, "ahem.. maybe I should read this on my own time."  So having said that, I went home to read on my own and instead of buying the book (cumbersome and tedious to look through for all the specifics), I bought the software that does it for me and also generates reports. 

I want to spread the love.. here is how:
There is an app called "my Destiny Cards" that is $1.99 and it tells you limited info (very limited compared to the software).  If you want to see how accurate you think it is for you initially (that is what I did before buying the software).  Then if you like it or you just want to skip that step, I can generate a year report for you.

The year report begins on your birthday and you tell me which year you want it for.  For example, my b-day is April 30, so because I am close to my b-day I would get a report for 2012 and 2013 but I would consider just getting 2013 because there is a transition period where the closer to the next year you are, the two years start to blend together.This report is insanely detailed, it could take you a whole year to absorb all the information!  If in doubt, if you are within 90 days of your b-day, I would go for 2013.  You can do for any year of your life, past or future, but it is so detailed for current it would be a waste to do for the year of birth or younger years.

Here are the list of information I can gather (not in report form, but in copy paste form):

Day, Week, 7 Week, 7 Year, Spiritual (contact me for what you want specifically because I can also look up a future date or a past date if there was a specific event that you are wanting to know about.  I can also do this for anyone you know the b-day for (Day, Month, and Year required).

NOW.. that is for individual info, but I can also tell you about friendship, intimacy, and business partnership as long as your know their date.  It tells you how you are together.
This is a far less detailed report but it is still really accurate for me and my husband.  The personal report is the real meat and potatoes though.

Now I don't know how much to charge.. I paid a pretty penny for this stuff and my husb. would kill me when he finds out, but for now this is what I am thinking:

Offer an exchange of service or product would be my top form of payment (for those of you who don't know, I dislike money and would rather trade any day).  If you don't think you have anything to offer, try me, you might be surprised :)

OR,

Detailed one year $27
Second one year $18
Third+ one year $9 each
(Example, of you want four different year reports it would be $63 and add $9 for each additional, so five would be $72, and so on).  If you want a lot (like for everyone you know) we can work out a package deal.
Relationship reports:
$7 friendship (seven is an auspicious number for relationships)
$8 business (eight is auspicious for business)
$9 intimacy (nine is auspicious for long lasting)

If you want overall life card (not very detailed) your daily card, and 52 day card only, get the app for $1.99 :)  You can also look up your overall life card online by putting in your b-day, google "Destiny Cards."  You can also get the books and do it manually.


No comments:

Post a Comment