Saturday, June 23, 2012

Trust- Angi

Before I went to sleep I a pulled a stone that said 'something is coming to an end.'  It made me think of the Tarot as there are a few cards that mean this also.  I don't ever take 'the end' to mean something bad. I thought for a moment about what it is that might be coming to an end and several things came to mind.

 I went to sleep with the confidence that I would find out while dreaming.  Before I sleep each night I pray something like this:  "Please allow us (the whole family) to get a restful nights sleep and may our dreams be only positive and helpful.  Please protect us and our home while we sleep."

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily...

Life is but a dream!

Have you ever had a dream within a dream?  Have you ever been dreaming and realize you are dreaming?

Who's to say you aren't dreaming right now? Prove you aren't (you can't)!

Last night I was dreaming and it was like a regular dream, random events, etc. like normal.  All of a sudden I was in the presence of a guide/angel/ascended master/teacher (not sure yet which one-doesn't matter) and she was an Indian woman (country India) who spoke English with a very strong accent.  All of a sudden I knew that I had been asleep and dreaming and that I still am, but she is there to give me a message for my waking life.  It was like I was awake Angi with my conscious brain, but in a dream and aware of it.

This has only happened to me before when lucid dreaming (more on this later). BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT!

So what did she have to say?  First let me tell you what it felt like.. I felt like my body was really warm and full of electricity like I myself was electrical.  I think that is what it feels like to be a spirit.  I could see clearly like when awake, not like how it is in a dream usually.  Colors were very vivid.  She was wearing red.  She did not feel familiar to me.  I felt like she was very wise and I feel blessed that she came to give me a message as if saying I have achieved something special to be at this point in my spirituality.

When I meditate and am at medium training it is not that clear, it is actually less clear than my regular dreams. but this was like extremely clear.

Then I went back to my regular dreaming.  I said, "I know I am dreaming again." The moment had passed.

The message was for me personally, but maybe you can get something from it: TRUST.  She had a whole message but all I can remember is TRUST.  I will expand on this later on today as when I wake I ask to be reminded of my helpful messages when they are needed.

Update: sometimes you aren't reminded by your own brain, sometimes there are SIGNS to remind you.  I look for these throughout each day and I just found my reminder about TRUST.

TRUST that you are exactly where you need to be right now.  I keep regretting that when I was 20 I had a deck of Tarot cards and if I had only used them regularly then I would be so good at this by now.  Well I am where I am supposed to be right now.  And so are you.  But don't STAY here.. keep practicing and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment