Thursday, June 21, 2012

God Given Gift- Angi

Hola! For the launch of our page I am going to do a quick message.

If you want more background on my messages, please refer HERE. (Opens new Window)

TAROT- Rider Waite Deck

Ace Of Cups 

This is an amazing card to be given.  I know this card is appropriate for me but what is it referring to in YOUR life, please comment below and let me know!

Traditional meanings: Ace of Cups shows a hand coming out of a cloud holding a large single cup.  When I see the Ace suit, I automatically say something is "God Given" because this is what I have learned to be the hand of God.  Cups represent emotions.  The cup is overflowing, therefore: whatever it is you want with all your heart is being given to you by God.

Angi's intuitive message: I see this card as a new beginning of Faith for us.  I am beginning my journey to bring these messages to you which requires a large degree of faith; and you are newly reading them and applying them to your life, and so it is a new way of Faith for both of us. 

For now, simply take comfort in knowing that there is more to this life than you may have thought so far and completely absorb just that for today.  

Something being given directly from God is a very powerful thought even if you aren't sure you believe in God at this time.  Or maybe you do know of a God existence, but don't feel a strong connection at this time.  

If you have a strong faith, this is about what you want most in your life happening for you!

My Summary:  God is giving you the beginning of a wonderful gift that makes your heart sing.

Action: Think for a second about where your faith stands.  Now think for a minute where you WANT your faith to be.  Now ask for it to be so....  And so it is!  It's that easy-peasy-lemon-squeasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment