Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Message of the Day- Angi

I have not done a message in the last few days because I am going through a huge transformation in my own life right now.  I have been told many times that I need to work on my expression, stand my ground, stand for what I believe, say things instead of suppressing them.

You notice when you do that you make enemies?  Well, that is OK, the time is now for me to not hold back.  Sorry if you are on this list.  Maybe you are on the same boat as me... well it has a leak and is sinking.  So grab your life jacket (GOD) and jump in that rocky water (difficult emotions) and swim to that oasis island (once you have expressed all you need to).  The people who need to be in your life will be on that island with you and the ones who aren't shouldn't be anyways. 

Who is that person that you are not expressing what you need to.. would you want to be stuck on a desert island with them?  Didn't think so.  The lessons were given.  Time to part ways so you can reflect and learn from them in order to better yourself and improve your life.  Thank them (even if just in your head) for their lessons and move on!

You think but....... my finances... but we're family... but this..... but that... God will support you, even if it's difficult, you will come out stronger in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment