Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Feng Shui- Angi

Always have loved asain culture, I don't know what it is, there is just something about it.  I lived in Japan for a year.  When I went sightseeing, I really connected to it... like when I climbed Mt. Fuji.

Didn't really identify with Korea as much, more it was the bragging rights of being in North Korea for 15 minutes (at the DMZ tour).

Have never been to China, Tibet or Napal, but I feel like those are some places I must see, whether in this lifetime literally, or by past life remembrance, because I know I have been at those places before.

So, I find myself really responding to Feng Shui more now than ever.  I already responded to i-ching which is a part of it, and other things like asian music lately. 

About a week ago I made a Japanese/Chinese flower decoration in the style of Kwan Lin (more on her later) and put it prominently in the Career spot of the house.  The house is starting to look awesome day by day.  I am sure Feng Shui will have a large place in my career that I am setting up because it is coming so naturally to me now.

If you are interested in some Feng Shui in your life, let me know, I would love the practice while waiting to get trained officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment