Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stress- Angi

Am I feeling so much stress today because I'm supposed to be writing about it?  I am all sorts of off hilter kilter today.  I wish that when we are on a spiritual path is is always easy and peaches and cream, but it's not.  Not much is greatly different today than most days except it FEELS different!  So, it is a matter of view point really.  I wish I could take a magic want and say, OK, I feel better now.  But at this moment I have 50 things to do and zero energy to do them and time to do only 5.  Leaving 45 to do tomorrow.  That is not my idea of fun right now.  I am actually feeling a little like I'm coming down with something which would make sense because most every kid in the house is!  OK, I'll blame it on that.  We are after all in a physical body no matter what we know and feel is beyond this reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment