Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meetup Group

I started a meetup group on the 4th of July because after looking through the plethora of ones available, there was none that were close.  OK, fine I'll make my own then, haha.  Now I haven't checked it in a few days and all of a sudden there are people joining it and asking me questions!  Agh, I almost forgot about it!

My post to them:  


So, I was asked, "what kind of spiritual group is this."  Um, good question.  I don't know yet.  I think spiritual is a good way to say we know there is something out there and we are committed to figuring out what and living for a purpose.  Of course there is more to it than that but I say let's just go with the flow!

I don't want to get heavy in to spirituality from the get go, we really want to get a solid group first.  I think of we can get about 5 people on Sun, that would be great!

Spirituality to me means a lot.  I can connect with nature.  I touched an old tree and saw it as a seedling.  There are just some things that can not be explained out there!

~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it.  I am excited to see how Sunday goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment