Friday, July 20, 2012

New Moon in Cancer- Angi

It is a new moon.  Not that I'm going to talk specifically about that, but it is worth mentioning.. remember new moons are for planning and not starting anything you hadn't previously planned.  We are about to leave today on our 2500 mile drive to Las Vegas.  Let me just say that I am not sure if we are even going.  The finds just don't seem to be perfect, although they are doable so this would be a good test of not living beyond our means.  But that is not the important reason why.  The most important reason is I am not sure if spirit actually is taking me on this trip or if it was my ego that wanted to go initially.  We could be ready to get on the road today, no problem, but I know that if you go against spirit, the path will be like going against the current and not with it.  If you are dealing with a crossroads of your own, sit down in that spot and tune in to the spirit station of meditation and you will get your answer.  It is the first one that comes to you, not the second.  I have not done this yet for this trip but I will now.  First, pray that God show you what you need to see in meditation, after ask for a sign of confirmation that what you are thinking is correct, and always thank god when you get that sign.  You can ask for a specific one (mine is butterflies) or just look for something you know is right for you, to jump out.

No comments:

Post a Comment